Friday, November 21, 2008

Warrenton Cycling Center Antics



Pro riders usually have their name somewhere on their frame... but the gang at the cycling center took it one step further. You know you are special when you find this on your bike. The bastards where nice enough to stick this on my bike the other day. It took me a while before I noticed it. I'll get them back.

The Evil duo mastermind culprits.


It's a laugh a minute at the Cycling Center... The Gang (Radio and TV presenter Chuck Williams, Store manager Rick Paulson, and "Jock Strap" Todd Fetters) get down and boogie!

Apart from that. I had been getting in some really nice rides around the stunning state of Virginia, but a recent cold (Extremely cold) spell has pushed me inside by the heater... with a beer and the freaky shop company for entertainment. Oh well, only a couple weeks until the heat and sunburn of Australia!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouais oh ca va hein.... arrete de faire le malin gros charlot ;-)

simjetlag said...

Ohh.... du calme le Pro du CX. Fait FROID ice cong. Mais bon, on vas pas se plaindre.

Alors.... Niveau CX? Ca gaz?

Anonymous said...

Hummm oula humm ca s'est fait.....