Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

Oh dear oh dear... Christmas is upon us once again.Here's wishing you all very merry Christmas... Personally I am back down in the southern Hemisphere getting away from the cold and winter of my native France for the second year in a row (and loving it I might add!!!). Christmas day will kick off with a 3+ hour group ride in the morning with a few very dear friends, followed by the traditional (traditional for this upside-down world of Aussie Rules) Christmas Barbeque with some well deserved cold beers. Whilst I'm at it, I'd like to send out a special Christmas wish to: the 6am Mooloolaba Coffee Club riding group (Shuttles, Tahlia, Jeff, Wendy, Evan...); the Warrenton Cycling Center in the USA, Darren and Lychelle Lill in South Africa; my buddies and training partners in my home area of the Tarn in France (best training place in the world BTW), and of course my mom Pat, My Grandad and my uncle and Auntie Dees and Mike.
So, Cheers! Bottoms up, and Merry face-stuffing. :-)

And hopefully you'll all have less of a hang over than this guy will tomorrow morning!!! ;-)




No comments: