Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Photos from TTT (from last month)

These photos have just come in of the Team Time Trial Champs I did the day after getting back here from the US. (I know it's been like a month, but we are in France afterall, with the exception of racing we do everything at a different pace over here!)
Just thought I'd share them.

Disclaimer for all US people: One picture shows a rider not wearing a helmet, F'in' deal with it!


Castelsarrasin/Bouygues Telecom warming up for our TTT run
We worked well as a group
The course, being French, included the usual hills...

The Final lunge for the line after was painfull


G.S.Blagnac beat us


As did Madiran with the current ITT champ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your TTT went better than the French ProTour teams in le Tour today. I don't think it gets much more comical than watching Bbox Bouygues Telecom trying to stay upright (and failing miserably...). And you say bike racers in the US are sketchy? Ha!

simjetlag said...

Yeah what a day that was! One heck of a course and a pretty exciting race. Can't really say I found it "commical", but it you could clearly see half those teams hadn't taken a look at the course before hand. I know they knew they weren't in with a chance, but at least one quick look might have been a good idea. Oh well, live and learn I guess/hope.

Races in the US ARE sketchy!