Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bad news for AB.


I had something of an easier week this week. Well, I guess easy
is all relative. That big race Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday all day in school. Actually I did something TOTALLY wild Tuesaday.. wait for it.. y'all ready.. I went OUT. I know.. crazy. After class a couple of us went out and had dinner etc. It was fun. I got home late: ie: way past my 9pm bedtime. :-)
Thursday I had a good 3or so hour ride. I felt pretty good, great views and a fair bit of sunshine. Friday was an easier day. I went into town, met someone for lunch etc. Then felt really lazy all afternoon. today I did 3.5 hours and tomorrow I think I will do an MTB race as I don't have any race obligations with the team. I have developed something of a cyst from the team shorts that are a little too small for me. So lets just say the seams are not really in the right place. So a couple of days off the bike this week have been much appreciated.
I am only doing the MTB race tomorrow because it is the Championship race, and Alphonce has been training for this one for the past 6 months. He really wants that jersey. I spoke to him today and sadly he's messed up his back and is it a lot of pain. He went to have 2 vertebrae put back into place yesterday, but it isn't looking goof for tomorrow. SUCKS!!! It reminded me that I haven't had any real problems with my back for a little while now, so fingers crossed things will be ok for a while still. I feel bad for Alphonce though, I knew exactly how he feels and how much pain he is in!!!
So..... yeah.. there you go.
Apart form that summer is on it's way for sure here. Not much else going on. Exams are fast approaching and we are organizing a class Bar B Q for next wednesday.. so that should be fun. Then it is exams until Friday 19th and Italy here I come!!!!

No comments: