Friday, April 07, 2006

ermm.. no idea for a title.

This week was a fairly easy one for me. Lots of school work. Monday was a recovery day and then I helped Tom and Denise move house all afternoon, tue and wed was school all day. Thursday I did 3.5 hours and that's pretty much it. I leave tonight to go to the Team house. WE have a meeting tonight, then tomorrow we race up north somewhere, 120k of a mini Paris Roubaix with drit roads and all kinds of crazy shit. Then sunday is a 150k race somwhere, I don't even know where. Shoudl be fun. I'll be tired as that is a lot of hard and long racing for me who still hasn't been doing much real training, and still haven't started any intervals or anything.

Looks like we have a bunch of good raceing from now on. I'll have to take a break for exams and then I head straight out to Italy, but the racing before and after that looks good.

No comments: