Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Slipping between the drops


Well my bike is all packed up and ready... my bag is by the door waiting and more to the point my camera is fully charged and ready to snap away for the next week... :-)




I awoke this morning to pissing down rain. Somehow the rain paused and I got out for an easy spin. I was planning on doing a medium distance ride but I am feeling sick. I'm sure it is just what the hospital warned be about as a side effect from the vaccinations. I have a fever, ach all over and am exhausted. They said it should only last 24 hours or so. So it should all be good.



My ride was fairly pleasant. I just went out and pedaled around, found some nice small roads. As I got home and showered, the heavens re-opened and it is now raining like nobody's business. I was pretty lucky today, but I was happy to see the house again!!



No comments: