Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Funny Farm (he he, ho ho, ha ha)

Sitting here in the sun of Southern France downing 2 big plates of pasta before heading out to hit the sun-beaten melting roads for 5 hours listening to Audio books on my i-pod (well, mp3 player) so as not to get too bored, I was fishing through my computer when I came across with rather worrying photo of Greggy Greg Sonnenberg and I. The photo was takien a few months ago when I was in the US at the start of the season. With a photo like that I wish I could say we had been snorting lines for a few hours or had been eating mushroom for a week, but sadly I can't... that is us in our natural state... well... after a good 3 hours of non-stop esspresos, we were pretty wired! I'm not even sure if we rode that day. I think we got all jittery on the coffee, got dressed, rode to the end of the road where I got a flat, at wich time we turned around, came home and hit the coffee machine pretty hard...Ahhh good time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure which is scarier - the psycho look on sonnenberg's face or your striped tights. you look like you should be committed!