Wednesday, August 15, 2007

2 wins in 5 days.



Just got in from another race. A hill climb TT which was fucking hideous!!!! 21% sections and it was HARD. 6k uphill TT. Average Heartrate was 179 (my max is 188).
Don't really know how, I must be in OK shame at the moment because I won again. (despite terrible back problems at the moment, going to see Doc on tuesday).

So there you go. Another win, thus I am leading the Pyrenean Climb series; one round left (this coming Sat)... Hmmm.... this time no beret for the win, but lots of wine and sausage and pate and cheese.... !!!! :-) Great stuff... I'd better go sample it!

On the way home I picked up my mom from that airport as she has been in the UK since I got back from the Tour. The weather is great here, nice and hot and sunny. So.... off to have a beer and some sausage then.... "so long suckers..."

No comments: