Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back home!!



Hi all, I'm back. Have been back from the Tour a little while actually.
I look really moody in this pic. Not sure what that's about. Probably because Craig killed me up Alpe d'Huez a few hours earlier. (Killed me by going so slow of course ;-) )

I didn't do a very good job of keeping up the Bikestyle blog, but there were a couple of events (some bikes got stolen) that meant I really wasn't sure what to write... so I didn't write anything. Apart from that it was a really good trip.

Being back home has been great as well. A few days after getting back I did a crit, which I was very proud to finish. As most of you know I hate crits and usually drop out due to boredom.
Then on Saturday I won a race in the Pyrenees, which finished uphill (up a climb more like)... so that was very nice!

I'm going to another race in the Pyrenees tomorrow morning, again with an uphill finish, so hopefully I'll do well there also.

Right.. off to have a beer and sit on the balcony. :-)

I'll write more about the GREAT bikestyle trip at the Tour this year. No kidding I think it was the best trip yet. I had SOOO much fun... loved it. It was also GREAT to hook up with Craig from Aus again and shoot the shit, and great to make some new friends!
On a slightly different note a special thought goes out to Giana who should be in Europe (Austria I think) right now getting ready for the World's TT. "Go G, I hope you have fun, would be great if you won again, but above all enjoy yourself!"

No comments: