Thursday, January 29, 2009

Something's bugging me

Some things just plain bug me. I'm a bit of a complainer and moaner at times, but that's just the way I am. When something bugs me... I... well... I take a picture of it. :-)

The last few mornings I've woken up to find some generally unwanted guests in the house. It also seems to be snake time again, and I keep finding snakes on the road as I ride. However I sadly don't have my camera with me for most of the critters I come across. One of the things I was sadest I missed with the camera, was the biggest and trustiest milli(or Centi)pede I have ever seen. So in the meantime, here's just a few of my recent buddies.



Hmmmmm... I see....

They have Spiders in AUS... sadly!







And who can forget my friend from the other day...

No comments: