Monday, February 27, 2006

shit intervals and red wine fuel

Pheww... had my doctor's appointment, finally! So now that my back has been seen to I feel like I've been beaten up. I'm scared to move in case it pops back out again. Oh well. So I have another appointment Friday anyway.

So I went out for a spin to see how I felt, did some hill intervals. I thought I was feeling OK until I hit the intervals... then I found out I was riding like shit today. JP was feeling pretty good, so that didn't help. :-)

Anyway, tonight is a Pizza and movie night at Jay's (Jean Yves, for those of you who know the film buff no introduction is needed; for those of you who have been over, well.. Jay is a film buff.) :-)

Here's something some of you might like, especially the Americans. One of my teammates apparently drive a total piece of shite Volkswagen Polo... that runs off... get this... RED WINE!!!!!! I haven't seen this thing yet, but I gotta check that out! It's Mathieu Lamonte's (the Credit Agricole dude), so... I'll even try and get some pics. Apparently if you sit behind it it actually smells like red wine.. great.. only in France!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - I thought you'd stopped updating this since you started the racingunion updates, so I stopped checking this out. Now I have 2 months of updates to catch up on! I have a long boring conference call at work later, maybe that will help.

Between this and the racingunion updates you are practically a professional writer now :)

That sucks about your back. Hope you feel better soon.