Sunday, September 30, 2007

going soon

I have chosen not to race today. I have been feeling a bit odd the past few days. Joints hurting, muscles feeling really heavy. Probably the vaccines. So, so as not to get depressed with a bad race, and so as to do some training I can quantify, I have descided to stay home and some wattage training. Eat well, spend some time packing, and watch the Cycling World Champs on TV... hoping to at least catch a glimps of Darren....

Tomorrow I will do a recovery ride, go to the doctor's to get my back adjusted, and then drive up to Chateauroux. I'll spend the night there and the team will pick me up from there and off we'll go to Paris for the start of will undoubtedly be an adventure of some kind.

My bike is packed.... I'm ready. Well.. actually I am starcing hungry, so.... off to east.

No comments: