Sunday, January 20, 2008

Parrots


(Click on pics for larger images)

These stunningly coloured Parrots fly around the garden all the time. They sit in the trees as we come home, and then fly away as soon as I have the camera out. I've been longing to get a picture of these beauties, but they been somewhat elusive. Unlike some of the other birds over here, the Parrots fly away as soon as they see a little movement. So it is with that in mind that I am pretty happy to have finally got something of a picture of them. Admittedly these pics are far from great, but at least I'll be able to look back on them and remember stunningly beautiful colours of these birds. These guys fly really fast, and getting a pic of them has been very hard! (It's taken me 2 months to get these pretty bad pics.)



No comments: