Friday, January 25, 2008

"Quick Robin, to the Bat island..."

I've been spending a few days up in Noosa, which has been fun. Although is has rained a couple times and I haven't done much in the way of riding, it's still been good to get out there and discover some new roads. This morning was sunny and I went for a ride with quite an international group. Ex-Telekom ride Kai Hundertmark was there along with ex-Agritubel and Slipstream rider Ben Johnson, with a couple of Japanese triatheletes, a Swiss mountain biker and a few locals.


The most fun was probably getting a good look at some pretty big Fruit Bats and some fantastic sunsets.


I haven't taken many pics recently, but I have added a few to: http://webphotos.aol.fr/galleries/green.simeon@neuf.fr/
I'm going back to Mooloolaba for the weekend, before flying off to Melbroune on Monday. Should be fun. It will be good to get back out on the road with Craigy Shepherd over the weekend as well.

No comments: