Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Not left off TT team


Well, in a twist, it turns out I wasn't left off the Teams TT team, but the team didn't send anyone and didn't go to the TT. Which is odd because I was pretty sure the Team HAD to go, I thought it was an obligation, part of their Team Registration criteria at the start of the year.

So I guess that's good... but it's also really not good.

On a seperate note I did a crit the other day. A totally flat very boring 3.something km loop. Not my cup of tea, but there's a few riders who give a lot to me in the hilly stage races, so the least I can do is show up and do a little "counter-racing" for them in exchange.
On an even more seperate note, there is no way of getting chocolatines in the village at the moment as the local shop is closed for summer holidays until tomorrow. Needless to say I'm in real need of some Chocos with my coffee to start off the morning... I think I'll have to jump in the car and go hunting (how American) for a load chocolatines for Breakfast.... yep, that's it, off I go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this your way of saying, "Oops." ? :-)
Gregbert

simjetlag said...

Hah... I guess in some form yes. Though the real important info is the chocolatines of course!