Saturday, January 28, 2006

Don't panik, itz all-white.


This is the scene I woke up to this morning. A rear sight in this part of the world. I f I remember correctly the last time we saw even the slightest snow was 3 years ago… Maybe more I can’t remember. Well obviously day 1 of Team Training Camp Part 2 is off. I don’t know how many (if any) of the guys went up to the Team HQ last night, and if some of them did, I wonder what they will do today. I don’t know what the plan is for tomorrow, I guess we’ll see how the weather pans out today and if the roads clear for tomorrow. Either way there are a lot of covered and shaded valleys around where we ride on this Team Training Camp, so even the roads clear enough to ride a bit, it doesn’t seem like a great idea overall. So… I think today will be a nice day of sitting on the couch with a hot cup of coffee, a bagel and watching the snow slowly come down…

No comments: