Thursday, January 12, 2006

I really neeed to keep up to date with this.

Frankly there isn't much going on right now. At least in cycling terms. I'm getting in little riding; the exam period started a couple days ago and goes on for a couple weeks. I've got exams every single day next week. I hope to get in a good ride on Saturday, 4 hours at a good pace: an endurance ride, then hopefully I can get in a couple of indoor interval rides so as not to loose even more form. But if it is raining or snowing on Sat, I really have difficulty seeing myself out there freezing my nads off when I could be sitting indoors.

John Parks gets here on the 7th of Feb, so that's pretty soon. I told a buddy of mine in school that John was ariving Feb 7th, he started laughing and said "yeah, so ain't gonna be doing ANY friggin' work then, you guys will be out riding every day and sitting around watching DVDs." I fear this guy knows us too well, I think that is exactly what we'll be doing. John's being here should get me out on the bike more and help me traing better. He's been training like a mad man and will be in race shape as soon as he gets here, so I'll have some catching up to do as well as school work.

The adventure starts soon...
Back to the papers, books and..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs

No comments: