Friday, January 13, 2006

Oh, you gotta check this out. I saw a buddy of mine I hadn't seen for ages. HE used to race but now doesn't touch the bike. He's a weird guy. So he wants to see me because he's got "something" he wants to talk to me about. That scares me because last time he said that he had a business idea for the future and wanted me to help him out with it. His idea was to go to the UK, get a london bus and turn it into a sandwich stand/van over here in France. Actually not a bad idea in some way.. but dude.. where you gonna get a londong bus from. Anyway, so I Was scared. Eventually he came out with it. He wants to get his hands on british phone box. You know those big red british phone booths... but.. get this.. he wants to turn it into a toilet, and put this bloody thing in the middle of his living room.... I thought turning it into a shower in the bathroom might be a better idea. The guy's a totaly freak... how and where he gets his ideas I have no idea. My theory is that he's been smoking some pretty good stuff...

Watch this space for more stupid ideas of what to do with British red medal stereotypes...

No comments: