Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where'da time go?


We've had a few days of rain here. Not all day type of rain but just the kind that makes snorkeling and such not great. But I've been thoroughly enjoying some nice long rides, and have even got a little more of Christmas shopping done would you believe.Christmas is fast approaching... and the last few days have absolutely flown by. I can't believe how quickly they have gone. And I haven't updated the blog or anything in quite sometime sadly. Doesn't feel like I've had time. How come? What have I been up to? Well I don't know, time must go by faster over this side of the world; I guess with us being upside down, we must be spinning backwards and hence time is probably going backwards. :-)

Anyway... Something I have been doing, is trying to get an Aussie Christmas picture for
Pezcyclingnews. We have been asked to get a little pic and write something about how we normaly spend chritmas and about how we will be spending it this year. So look our for that on Pez soon.
Oh yeah, and something else I've been doing is riding alone or with some of the local groups here... why? Well because Craig is big SLACKER and has been sleeping in and wimping out of rides all week!!! Oups, are you reading this Shep.. oh well, too late. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK OFF !!!!!!

simjetlag said...

Gee... I wonder who that could be from!