Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Wild" life

Another one for books. The Snake Lizard thing I have since found out is a "Blue Tongue". They flatten themselves when they feel threatened. But today I came across this strange looking bird with a big flat beak. I'm sure someone (Craig probably) will tell me all about it soon, but for now I will just add it to the now very long list of "wild" wildlife.


Bit of a wet morning today, so I'm having a day off the bike. I mustn't forget it's still fairly early in the off-season, I need to build in more rest days, and probably do a little more on the days I do ride. With that in mind this weekend promises to be big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've broke your shoes? (Dmt?)oh i guess you 'll be able to find a shop to replace. (beuh i've broke my Specialized shoes). speaking about Spe, do you seen that Ned overend is cx US champion, in master category (50-54)? ça calme :-)...

Nice rides, take care see"boo"y@ and pull my finger (it's a kona joke, i let you to find beuh euh)

simjetlag said...

beuh huh. Les DMT sont PT ouaih. Fait Chier. I'll try and replace them in France I think. Gaelle is bringing out my old SIDIs so I can still have 2 pairs of shoes. :-)

bon.... t'as fait le CX o Cape d'Agde ou quoi?

Kona joke? Eh? c'est pas un "Kona Jake?" Ha ha ha haaaa....

Ah la la.. c grave!