Sunday, November 28, 2004

Back problems: Wed Thu Fri

Wednesday looked like a good day for my usual 2 hour ride between classes. However my back had been blocked for a couple days and was really affecting my breathing. On the bike I wasn’t able to breathe well at all, my back was killing me and I had a lot of pain in one of my legs as well. I still got in my 2 hour ride, but at about 26 kph, which is pathetic. I suffered the entire time, and felt really bad after the ride. This back pain has also been stopping me from sleeping properly.

Thursday: my back was still really bad, and I didn’t touch the bike at all. Actually I did touch the bike, I touched them all as I made the most of the sunny weather to wash pretty much every single one of my bikes.

Friday: I rode intervals indoors on the trainer. Sometimes a harder effort forces my lungs to put pressure on my back and loosen thing up a bit. That isn’t something I like to try out on the road, I would rather try that in the safety of my own house. That way if I feel really bad, I can get off the bike. I didn’t feel too bad, and was able to complete my interval session, but I sure didn’t feel good either.

No comments: