Friday, November 12, 2004

Frosty MTB.

Today I got up really early to drive over to St Juery where Alphonce lives to go out a mountain bike ride. We headed out in the cold morning air, frost covering every blade of grass, for a nice 2 hour ride. The ground wasn’t too muddy, so that was nice. It took me about 30 mins to get warmed up, but then I felt (not good) but fairly good. We rode pretty hard and tried to kill each other as much as possible. Once we had firmly dug ourselves some warm looking graves in the mud, we headed home. I had just enough time to get in the car and go to class. However… once and idiot always an idiot… I had forgotten my clothes at home. So went into class wearing some track-suit pants and a winter cycling jersey… YES, I looked a right “banana”!

But the day is only just starting! I am home to take a shower and eat (my favorite thing in life… eating. :-) ) before going out again to meet Stephane for a road ride as he gets off work early today. The good news is that the weather has actually warmed up a lot, and there is no frost out there anymore to say the least. In fact it is really sunny and warm.

Ahhh.. what a hard life… ;-)

No comments: