Wednesday, November 17, 2004

“Interwals, interwals, interwals, yah…”

Tuesday,

As my Danish friend who raced at Albi Velo Sport used to say “Interwals, interwals, interwals, yah…”

I got in my good old intervals, in the basement, music blusting, just like I used to in the US, I fitted them in between 2 classes as usual. I did weights yesterday. The weather was really cold today, but the good news is that they have finally got around to doing the sidewalks here in Cadalen… some of you will know that we have had no road or sidewalks in Cadalen for 4 months now.. they’ve been doing works.. or NOT doing works as the case may be! Soon these slow coaches will be finished and we can finally get on with normal village life.

Other good news, it is soon the Fete du Primeur… were the local Cadalen vineyards bring out there new 2004 wine. The village throws a big party/meal for the occasion. It is usually good food, good wine and good fun. Vive le vin Francais.
Aller, a bientot.

No comments: