Friday, November 12, 2004

Wednesday and Thursday.

Wednesday I did intervals. I both love and hate intervals. I hate doing them, but I feel so once I have done them. I felt OK today, and was able to push pretty hard. I was trembling I was so exhausted at the end… great stuff.

Thursday: Great day. November 11th is a national holiday in France, so no one was working. I got up late and relaxed before heading out for a gorgeous 3.5 hour ride with Stephane. We went out towards Giroussens. It was a great ride, with good conversation. The weather was chilly but not nasty. The ride was great. Once again I was reminded of how beautiful this area really is. We had some splendid views of both the hills and the plains between Albi and Toulouse.
Ahhh… days like this is what life is all about.

No comments: