Sunday, November 25, 2007

First time to the beach.


What another perfect day!!!! Christ what a life!!! Out for a nice ride in the hills and "rain forests" of Queensland. Some nice long hills with really great views of the valleys. Came home and went straight off to the golden sandy beach in Mooloolaba for sun, sea and sand. All that before lunch. There's still time for some relaxing and another ride this afternoon.

Craig came through with the goods again today. On our ride we saw a snake, and a couple of bright blue birds. Obviously I didn't have my camera on the ride, so.... sadly no pics of the "critters". I'll get them before I leave in 4 months time though!
After all that I did also get out for another short ride in the afternoon. And then a few of us went for a lovely little pub meal no a terrace over looking the port.

No comments: