Saturday, November 03, 2007

New Cameroon Photos.

There are some new photos from Cameroon on http://webphotos.aol.fr/galleries/jetlagsports@neuf.fr/
Including some of the views and area, as well as some more of the race.
Ou DS (Alex) stayed on in Cameroon for a little over a week after we all came home. He went to see the Douala (a city in Cameroon) training center and did a little traveling around. He has shared some of his really great pics with us.


Apparently the Douala Training center is pretty well equipped. It is owned and run by a Frenchman, and the riders on their Elite squad get a salary. Not bad for Cameroon. Hopefully we will see more and hear more from the guys soon!
.
.
James, Scott and Sim after stage 2 in Yaounde after 170km of sunshine and rain.
.
Past couple days (back in cold and wintery France)

Yesterday I got out for a brisk couple hours on the bike. It was only 6 degrees out there, though I thought it was a bit more... at least I didn't get rained on. I had a nice spin and took a couple pics on the way. 2 days ago I went out on the Cyclocross bike. I am probably going to race it tomorrow and thought I should at least see if it is all working well enough since I rebuilt it recently. I haven't felt great the last couple rides, but thanks to the trusty Power Tap I know where I stand.

No comments: