Monday, November 12, 2007

Sick and Cross


I'm only here another week, and for some reason I seem to want to get in at least of couple of Cyclocross races this year before I head over to the hot and sunny Australian winter/summer. So despite my cold, I packed up my cross bike and a stack of handkerchiefs, pumped myself full of the medicines the doc gave me and headed towards Toulouse for some cold and crazy Cycloccross action.

It was sort of fun. Probably not the best idea I have ever had. I felt pretty bad after the "race" (race is in inverted commas, because I'm not sure you can call what I did "racing") and pretty much collapsed for a couple hours as soon as I got home.

Again I haven't seen the results, but needless to say it won't be one of my proudest moments. Alphonce had a good ride, and is looking fit for the rest of the winter season.

No comments: